Airboxer VTOL UAV: Benefits for Coast Guard and Navy Organizations Worldwide
Coast Guard and Navy organisations can use the Airboxer VTOL UAV for a variety of purposes. Some of the potential benefits of using the UAV include the following:
- The Airboxer can be used for surveillance and reconnaissance, allowing Coast Guards and Navies to monitor large areas of sea and land quickly and efficiently. It provides situational awareness with a radius of 25 km around a vessel.
- The Airboxer can be equipped with sensors and other specialized equipment, such as EO/IR cameras to gather detailed information and intelligence on potential threats or targets.
- The Airboxer can be used for search and rescue operations (SAR), allowing Coast Guards and Navies to locate and assist individuals or vessels in distress quickly.
- The Airboxer can be used for coastal patrol and enforcement, allowing Coast Guards and Navies to detect and prevent illegal activities, such as smuggling and piracy.
- The Airboxer can be used for environmental monitoring and assessment, allowing Coast Guards and Navies to monitor and protect sensitive marine ecosystems.
- Unmanned helicopters burn around 1.4 litres an hour. Therefore, it can easily be sent to monitor a point of interest rather than waste fuel with a boat. Moreover, the unmanned helicopter is way faster than the vessel, it can cruise at 17 knots.
Overall, the Airboxer can provide a cost-effective and flexible tool for Coast Guards and Navies to carry out a wide range of missions and tasks.
Download the one-pager: https://www.higheye.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/HE-Airboxer-One-Pager-1.pdf